Tour De Fest
Saturday, July 17th, 2021
Depart At Your Leisure: 7:00-9:00 AM
Gear up for the 16th Annual "Tour" style bike ride. Featuring a route for every rider, you can choose from 4 fully supported distances: 18, 40, 70 and 100 miles. Ride solo or get your entire weekly group-ride or family to join for a full day of fun. Choose a short route or go the distance, just make sure you get back to Paperfest for great food, drinks and live music!
Up To 4
|After May 1st||$10||$20||$50|
|After July 1st||$15||$25||$60|
About The Course
Tour de Fest will start and end at Lindberg Park in Combined Locks. Our first offering is a leisurely 18 mile ride that rolls through the Wisconsin countryside. It is the best option for those looking for a little morning activity or a nice relaxing ride through the Heart of the Valley. Blending beautiful views and a grueling climb, our 40 mile route features a little something for everyone. This intermediate level ride is the most popular amongst participants as it is fun, scenic, and challenging. Our 70 mile ride steps things up a notch and offers a challenge for intermediate and advanced athletes alike. For those looking to knock out a century (100 miles), we offer our longest ride of the day, save your energy for the Seven Hills Road. No matter what route you chose, there are miles of fun to be had and we cannot wait to see you out on the course!
- How can I register? You can register online or the day of the event. In-park registration/check in starts at 6:30am. Departure time is between 7:00-9:00am.
- Are Helmets Required? Yes, absolutely.
- Is the ride supported? Support and gear (SAG) vehicles will be on the course and depending on the distance rest stops are available.
- What if I experience bike mechanical issues? SAG support vehicles will be monitoring the course to provide direction, mechanical assistance, and transportation if needed.
- How does weather affect the ride? The Tour de Fest is held rain or shine, please prepare for the elements.
Tour De Fest Partners
Tour de Fest questions can be sent to email@example.com